Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Interested in trying AirBnB? Click here for $20 off - Expat Blog

  In the world of Air B&B, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I just won big! When the pension I normally stay at near the center of town was completely booked, I used it as an opportunity to find something quaint, outside of the hustle and bustle. What I found was so much more than I could have hoped for. For the U.S. equivalent of about $80 per night, I’m staying in a two bedroom, two-bath villa with a wrap around balcony that overlooks the rice paddies.



But it doesn’t stop there.  Even the view from the bathtub is something from a postcard. There is also a crystal clear pool, a welcome drink, a local cell phone to carry with us to communicate with the reception desk, two daily round-trip rides into town with a private driver, and a 30-minute welcome foot massage. And perhaps the best part is that the staff is so welcoming, polite and smiley. Everyone is genuinely so happy, including me. I couldn’t have asked for more.  For once, I think I’ll have to have a day where I do nothing but enjoy the room.

Interested in trying AirBnB? Click here for $20 off of your first day.




Visit Maya The Explorer - Inspiration to not only travel abroad, but move abroad. Join me as I share my xperiences - Maya The Explorer @http://ow.ly/7ZtC30a6B8u #expatblog #blackExpatLife #expattravelblog #travel #indonesia #expatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment